Can’t get to the beach? Here’s what to do instead
- Beyond the Beach. Sandwiched between Lake Ontario and the Bay of Quinte, with many rivers and lakes running through it, Prince Edward County is all about water, with more than 800 km of shoreline and tons of H20-based ways to enjoy it. Here are a few beyond-the-beach ideas for water-playing your way around The County. Here’s how.
- Disponible en français.
- Book a tour. Discover lovingly handcrafted wines, inventively brewed beers, deliciously dry ciders, sweet and surprising mead, not to mention the crafty spirits on offer at the distilleries, with a driving, cycling or horse-drawn tour. Find a tour option here.
- Keep the kiddos busy from your own car with our local BINGO card – can you spy all these items in The County?
- Disponible en français
- Restaurant listings. The County’s lucky to have a wide range of options from farm fresh, globally-inspired, Chinese, Korean, Mexican, Japanese, Caribbean and more. Looking for a quick bite? A taste of The County’s best culinary? Maybe a few ingredients for a picnic, or a meal to make at home? We’ve got you covered.
- Picnic areas. With physical distancing in effect, if you’re finding it a challenge to snag a patio spot or you just love a summer picnic, here’s where to grab a meal to-go for an al fresco feast.