The Bloomin’ Welly Alpaca Trekk
The Bloomin’ Welly Alpaca Trekk is a very popular farm experience inspired by the two hip and hoppin’ towns that flank Noble Beast Farms — Bloomfield and Wellington. This experience is suitable for guests of all ages wanting to slow down, reconnect with nature, and of course alpacas!
This 1 to 1.5 hour experience with the alpacas is a perfect event to kick off your day in The County. Have FUN in the great outdoors. Silence your phone and let the busy-ness of life slip away while we engage your senses exploring our heritage alpaca farm.
Meet and walk a special alpaca. Feel the softness of alpaca fibre, watch their smiling faces and learn about some of their unusual behaviours. And no farm visit would be complete without seeing some of the baby alpacas (cria)! Fun!
Open by Appointment
What you’ll get
- Up close access to sweet, fluffy, alpacas – including hugs!
- Meet and walk a special alpaca
- Feel the softness of alpaca fibre and learn about its many uses
- Learn about Alpacas and some of their unusual behaviours direct from Alpaca farmers
- Lots of time for relaxed interactions with the animals and questions about all things alpaca
Bloomin' Welly Alpaca Trekk Gallery
Pause is a unique experience that encourages you to pause in nature. Learn to engage all your senses and embrace the beauty of nature.
Equine Soul Session
Leave the outside world at the gate and fall into the world of horse - a place of calm, connectedness, and tranquility.